Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursdays are quiet...

So it's a Thursday, which basically celebrates the end of the week for me.  I don't have to go anywhere, I have no classes at the college, and I usually have all my homework done except for some Home School stuff.  But I have a LOT to do today.  Thursday is the day when I do all the chores I haven't had time for...See, usually I'm gone all day Sunday working at church and then hanging out with my youth group friends, Monday is the start of school and I'm down at the college for most of the day, Tuesday is hectic, I'm gone ALL day, Wednesday is the same thing.  So I really don't get any home stuff done on those days so Thursday is my catch up day.

I'm starting to head into crunch time.  Otherwise known as dead week.  Otherwise known as 'The week before finals, time to actually start studying you lazy procrastinator' week.  I'm kind of freaking out.  Especially since I'm taking my final four days before when I thought I was going to.  Yeah.  And you want to know why I'm taking it four days earlier?  Well...

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/The-Hobbit-poster-2.jpg

Enough said right?  Haha, I almost freaked out in class when my instructor said that he was giving us another optional date to take our final.  That means I get to go to the midnight premier!!  SOOO DANG EXCITED!!  I've waited for this movie FOR YEARS.


Pretty much all of my friends are going.  My dad's picking up my ticket today.  Cross your fingers that I get into the same theater as them!!

But anyway, enough nerd talk...

I better get to school, so talk to you guys later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment