Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another Day, Another Late Night Posting




So today was a pretty quiet day.  I cleaned my room for my sister whose coming home tomorrow and who would kill me if she saw how messy 'our' room was before I cleaned it.  It was nasty.  The best way of deciding when your room is truly messy is comparing it to your younger brothers' room.  And if theirs is cleaner, you have a problem.

It was raining all day but there was a brief two hour period when it stop and there was a lovely rainbow as shown in the picture to the left.  I love rain soso much.  It's soo much better than snow...Unless it's Christmas time.  Then I love snow. 

But anyway,
I went to National Honor Society, the Home School Chapter where I'm secretary at.  We were working at Toys for Tots and we were all sorting toys to give to kids who don't have any.  I had a ton of fun working with my friends and giving back to the community.

And then I made dinner for my family (taco salad yum!)  before going to my babysitting job at one of my church's core groups.  I have a group of 5-10 kids who I babysit every Tuesday for two hours.  I love them so much and they're really awesome.  It's a lot of work, but I really enjoy it.  We played Pictionary and we drew pictures out of this one book and we had a rock, paper, scissors tournament where the oldest kid whose nine, kicked my butt.  We did a lot of other things too which I forgot.  But it was awesome and I made $20 dollars =D  and guess where that's all going?

Bath and Body Works!!  I had bought my close friend her favorite lotion from there  for her sixteenth birthday and the awesome people gave me a FANTASTIC coupon.  It expires Monday and I'm hoping to spend it tomorrow.  I have to spend $15 dollars and then I get a free item!!  What I'm thinking is that I'll get one lotion and I'll get their deal that they're running of 5 for $5 with their mini hand sanitizers and then that'll add up to $16 and then I can get another lotion!  Needless to say, I am really stoked =D  I loove their stuff and this is going to be a great deal. 

Anyway, I think that's all I'm going to write for today, because it's late and I'm tired.

But tomorrow I'll be posting my first homework assignment here.  Yay!  And then no homework till next Monday!

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment