I think the major reason why I haven't ever started one is motivation. I just haven't been able to find the motivation to sit down and dedicate the time and attention to creating one. And the only reason why I've created this one is because it's schoolwork and one of the only place I'm highly motivated is school.
I have major ADHD meaning that I lose interest in things extremely fast. I remember when I was a little kid I always wanted to play an instrument, but I couldn't stay with one instrument. I played with the guitar and the keyboard and the recorder and then finally I learned how to stay with one thing and started with the guitar when I was eleven years old and I've stuck with that ever since. Along the way I've started learning how to play the ukulele and the bass and the keyboard ( I still really suck at that.) and throughout that, I've realized that I've kind of become a Jack of all trades, Master of none. This is a good and bad thing. It's good because I've 'broadened my horizon' meaning I have a lot of knowledge in a lot of things, but it's bad because I don't have really deep knowledge in almost anything. I feel like I've kind of reached a plateau with everything in my life. Music, School, social life, creative writing. And I think that's another reason that I want to get into blogging. To add a little more...accountability or more motivation to constantly improve myself.
Okay, well that's that for the seriousness of things...Now for some fun trivia!
- I love love love candy
- Working with kids is my passion. When I graduate, I want to become an elementary teacher along with being in youth/children's ministry. I love spending time with the kids in my Sunday School class. They're such amazing young people and I love watching them learn and grow
- I'm taking classes at my local community college to earn credits for both college and highschool
- I love my family SO much. They're the reason why I am who I am
- I believe in God. He is the reason behind everything. I love him with all my being. It's not religion, it's a relationship
- I love reading.
- I don't really like watching TV...I mean, it's okay and I find it entertaining, but it's not something I do when I'm bored.
- I don't play really play video games either, because I know they're bad for me. They make me really hyper and really intense and I get obsessed with them, so I find it better to just stay away.
- I love running. I kind of have to cause that's the only way I'll burn all the candy calories haha, but really, I find it therapeutic to hear the sound of my feet pounding on the sidewalk and feeling the pulse of my heart pound. The one part I don't like are the stitches that I get or the day after I go for a long run when my legs feel like they're made of wood.
- Writing is my outlet. I love almost all forms of writing except for loong essays, but they aren't terrible. It's the information gathering that's a pain. I especially love writing poetry, prose and song lyrics.
- I record my own music, but it's not the greatest quality...I'm working on that though! My voice isn't the greatest either which definitely doesn't help things, but it's not horrible either which I'm thankful for
- I don't like change. But seriously, who does? I'm slowly learning to embrace it though
I love my friends, I love frozen yogurt, I love randomness(hence, the name of this blog), I love my church and I love spring. And I really really love music.
Well, that was a VERY long first post, but I hope you've learned a bit more about who I am. Oh, just to let you know, since this is a school thing, there will be a few school related posts on this as homework that I have to turn into my teacher. So just to warn whoever is reading this.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment