So I apologize for not posting for a week and a half...I've been SOO busy studying for my final which I took yesterday and received an A in. HALLELUJAH!!! I'm excited for the holidays to start now. Hanging out with family and friends, going and doing stuff...it's going to be awesome.
I had a great weekend. I went with a few of my friends to our local robotics tournament where my brother was competing and I helped with the tournament which was a ton of fun AND it counts for National Honor Society volunteer hours, so it's all good.
Then after that, I carpooled with a few of my friends over to this Lord of the Rings Marathon at one of my friends' house. That was awesome and soooo much fun. So we stayed up to 2 in the morning, and then the next morning we went to church and then we went back to the house to finish. It was soo much fun. I'm so stoked about this Thursday when The Hobbit comes out. Theater 6 people!! YESYESYES!
So anyway, life is all good and there are cinnamon rolls baking in the oven which makes everything better right?
No comments:
Post a Comment